Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Christian McGee - Earth Tone

I've been on this road for so long. Since I was 4 years old, I've known what I wanted to do in life. Singing.... that was my outlet. Writing poems at an early age was my thing. Then I started to write lyrics when I was 6yrs. Most of the songs were indeed about love.... haha. How did I even know what that was at that age?! Who knows.... BUT, when I connected lyric writing with singing that's when I realized that I was indeed an upcoming star. At the age of 9, I began picking up the guitar. I used to steal my pop's guitar and sit on the front porch. For hours I would mess with this instrument. At first it was discouraging, but I learned to play by taking it one day at a time. When I turned 15, I began teaching myself how to use recording gear & software. Hours & hours on end of recording anything that came to mind. Most of my life I spent looking for love. So naturally most of my songs were geared towards that. That's when I realized my sound. A mixture of music that I enjoyed listing to. I called it Hybrid Music. When I turned 18 that name Hybrid became my new name for my first company Hybrid Productions INC. I was in the streets by the ripe age of 18. Recording people from all over, as well as performing where ever I could play. However, I still didn't feel like I was quite developed as a performing artist. So that used to keep me in the studio producing & recording for other artist. Wile I was doing that I would spend some time perfecting my style. Finally when I turned 20 I felt as if I was ready for the world to hear me. I started my second company Monolithic Music Group LLC, and started booking gig's. First show I ever performed was in Richmond, VA (#RVA my birthplace). Since then I've performed over 130 times. Now, I plan to perform at least 50 to 60 times this year. Thanks to all that hard work, dedication & fans. Every year my name grows. Today I feel as if I'm almost there. Almost reached that place where my mind can rest. Peace Of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger