Wednesday, June 5, 2013



Christian McGee - Earth Tone


South Florida's New Healthy Food Go To Spot!

I've always been a chef since I can remember (Since 2002) It's been my fist career. Now that I've learned the ropes I felt like it's time to open my own place. Now in 2013 I've made Pitas Wraps & Salads a legal entity. It's been a process in the making but now has become my world. I'm finally doing the other thing I love in life besides music, and that's FOOD! I couldn't help but notice how unhealthy the food industry has become. When I did want to eat healthy it was too expensive. So the day that I finally made up my mind was when I was in therapy from my accident (when I was T-Boned on my bike by a Work Truck Ram 1500!!! Funny story actually)! When both of my therapist complained about a stomachache from a Colombian lady they have been ordering food from. I told them "I'm a chef , you should let me make you both lunch one day". They both agreed and after the first day of orders, they wanted to order everyday! lol. Funny how the world works. Now it's becoming a South Florida trend, and has been keeping me busy on top of my music. I'm truly blessed to be in this position doing what I love for a living Food & Music! That sum's up my life for now. Check out the pictures of the menu, and if you live in SFL & want healthy food hit me up! Pitas Wraps & Salads "A healthy Choice"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger