Sunday, March 10, 2013

Info on new projects

Christian McGee - Earth Tone

This is the Big year! Finally all my networks are working for me. looking at the past few years things have been rough but now it's turning around. The only problem is the taxes the company owes lol. That's the way the business is.

Anyway, this year we (Monolithic Music Group) have a couple of new projects were working on. The return of Pher and his new album "KDS" Also a mixtape coming as well. Pher has his first couple of shows starting in Late Spring 2013.

I myself have been working on my new project a DVD/CD compilation Feat a mini movie "Love & The Law of Attraction" And the Album entitled "Law Of Attraction". One of my biggest personal projects and my Sophomore album.

You know I'll keep you posted on the latest from Monolithic Music Group & Hybrid Productions. I'm trying to Blog more bc alot of the fans enjoy to read anything we post lol. So that gave me motivation to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger